1. The administrator of your personal data is Paweł Dzikowski with its registered office in Dys at ul. Słoneczna 29, 21-003 (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator).
2. The GDPR is Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on data protection). The GDPR defines the rules for the processing of your personal data, which is used by the Administrator.
3. The Data Protection Inspector is Paweł Dzikowski, who can be contacted on the phone number +48 791 70 91 70 and e-mail address email@example.com
4. By sending us your inquiry, you agree to the use of the data provided to carry out the inquiry.
5. Your personal data - name and surname, company, e-mail address - will be used on the basis of consent (art.6 par.1 lit.a) RODO) - and providing the data is voluntary, but necessary for the Administrator to respond to the reported inquiry, and the data will be processed for the period necessary to answer the submitted inquiry, no longer than for a period of 6 months from the date of the last contact.
6. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, which will not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. The consent may be withdrawn by contacting the Administrator in the manner indicated in point 3.
7. You have the right to access the data content and rectify, delete or limit processing, as well as the right to object, request to stop processing and transferring data, and the exercise of these rights is possible by contacting the Administrator in the manner indicated in point 3.
8. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
9. Your data may be made available to the Administrator's subcontractors participating in the use of the contact form and hotline.